Friday, June 30, 2006

clear and hold

I haven't been blogging in a while, and for that I apologize to those of you that have been waiting with baited breath for my latest post. Thing is, lately I've felt like I'm slipping, at least mentally. I used to have a very analytical approach to life, compartmentalizing and organizing all the things I needed to do, and in general just very at peace at the end of the day with the accumulated success of my efforts. Although lately I feel like I've been adopting a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of attitude, and while it certainly is easy, it is not the direction I would like to be headed in. I need to get back on track, I will try to organize, ponder the moves I make more carefully, look at it from all angles before moving, and above all, be speedy. I will be praying later on tonight for God to help me with this. I fear one cause for this entropy of the mind is all the weed I was smoking, and so now that I have rid it from my daily regimen, and am walking the straight and narrow for all intensive purposes, my brain should begin a slow process back to the original form. Excellent planning, reading, intelligence-increasing, and above all, determination to succeed in being steadfast in my goal, never wavering should accomplish the desired result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home